Texas Outdoor Lighting can help you with all of your resort lighting needs. Our highly-efficient LED lighting installations can reduce energy consumption by up to 75%. Whether it be a retro-fit of an outdated system or a new-build plan, Texas Outdoor Lighting offers expert consultation with our design team, the latest technologies and premium fixtures.
Texas Outdoor Lighting can help you create a welcoming experience for every guest. Outdoor, landscape, and accent lighting can make your hotel be noticed and help attract potential customers.
- New Installation
- Retrofitting and Maintenance of Existing Systems
- Exterior Outdoor Lighting on New Construction, Remodels, and Established Buildings
- Outdoor Lounge Areas, Pools
- Boat Dock Lighting
- Parking Garages
Benefits and Importance of Resort Outdoor Lighting
A great exterior lighting system can add ambiance to a property, but outdoor lighting systems are also important to provide adequate lighting in your parking areas, driveways & pathways, and entrances to make your guest feel secure. A few benefits to having exterior security lighting are:
- Deter intruders and unwanted animals
- Prevent accidents, lighting makes it less likely to trip and fall on pathways
- Increase your curb appeal, lights placed on the ground to shine up at a resort can create an elegant and eye-catching look
Having your lighting systems retrofitted to LED can be such a huge cost savings. Because LED bulbs last so much longer, properties buy and change fewer bulbs overall. On top of those cost-savings are reductions in energy bills. An LED bulb uses only two-thirds the energy that an incandescent bulb uses, which amounts to a fair amount of energy savings—whether a small or large-scale property.
Check out our newly added Resort Lighting Gallery to see what Texas Outdoor Lighting can do for your property!