Texas Outdoor Lighting offers a couple of options for your maintenance needs. You may only need a one-time service or you may choose to sign up for our maintenance program. If you are signed up for our maintenance program, you won’t have to worry about calling us to schedule an appointment, we come out when you are due for your next service appointment under your plan.
Meet our Maintenance Team here
In order to keep your existing lighting systems operating properly for many years to come, we offer a quarterly maintenance program. With this program, we come to your location every 3 months and examine all equipment to ensure everything is running smoothly.
Our technicians will:· Check all lamps and replace if needed. You will NOT be charged for any LED lamps that
are under warranty. (This does not apply to systems that have been struck by lightning.)
· Clean glass lenses of debris and hard water. This helps to keep the lights as bright as
· Trim plants and shrubs around the lamps so they are not covering the light.
· Adjust any clamps on the trees so they are not growing into the trees.
· Fix any wires that may be cut. Bury any exposed lines.
· Adjust transformer on/off times and check for any issues.
· Adjust/Re-angle fixtures that may have shifted to ensure the best lighting angle.
· We can replace any broken or damaged fixtures. If the damage is a manufacturer’s defect, it will be warranted. Otherwise, there may be an additional fee to be discussed with you.
During this time, you can receive a 10% discounted rate for any new fixtures you would like to add. In addition, any older halogen lamp systems can also be retrofitted to LED for the same discounted rate.
Enjoy the ease of automatic scheduling. Once enrolled, we automatically add you to our quarterly rotation.Contact us
today to keep your lights shining on your beautiful home!